- 3rd Sunday in Eastertide, 5th May, 2019
- Second Collection: Church Project Collection.
- Banns of Marriage; Second Call: Emmanuel A. Oputa son of Mr Augustine Oputa and Mrs Philomena Oputa (mother) wish to marry Blessing Ene Attah daughter of Mr Godwin O. Attah and Mrs Cecilia Attah
Bright Othaki son of Mr Momoh Christopher and Mrs Regina Christopher (mother) native of Agiere Edo state. wish to marry Chukwu Anna Okwudiri daughter of Mr Mathias Chukwu Odo and Mrs Angelina Chukwu (mother) native of Uburu Umuchima Ebonyi state.
Akogwu Nichoolas Japheth son of Mr Akogwu Ojile and Mrs Akogwu Ibeh(mother) native of Adupi Orokam Benue state. Wish to marry Maria Okah Agada daughter of Mr Agada Ori and Mrs Agada Janet Inyamu(mother) native of Oda Igwu Orokam Benue state.
Justus Ebere Emeghara son of Late Mr Silas Emeghara and Mrs Justina Emeghara(mother) native of Umuwala in Nkwerre Imo state. Wish to marry Peace Anthony Ukpong daughter of mr Anthony Ukpong and mrs Elizabeth Anthony Ukpong (mother) native of Mbokpu Eyokan/ Urue Offong Oruko Akwa Ibom state.
Emmanuel Tochukwu Ezenwa son of Mr Emmanuel Ezenwa and Mrs Patricia Ezenwa (mother) native of Abagana Anambra state. Wish to marry Ochimana Ojoma Serah daughter of Mr Opega Josephat Jaja and Mrs Adiza Omaye (mother) native of Otondo-Ankpa Kogi state.
John Peter son of Mr Peter and Mrs Lamin Peter (mother) native of Kusahy. Wish to marry Bako Blessing daughter of Mr Bako and Mrs Laraba Bako (mother) native of Dura.
- Second quarter for marriage registration start on 9th may 2019. That is, the Second Thursday of May.
- MAY DEVOTION Start from 1st - 31st May, 2019. By 5:00pm daily. Societies that will lead for the Week are as follow; Monday St. Jude Society, Wednesday Infact Jesus Society, Thursday Holy Name Fellowship, Friday Divine Mercy Group, Saturday Board of Lector and Sunday Block Rosary, Society/ Group please take note.
- The Parish Uniform is still available for sale at the rate of #5000 only. Get us at the catechist office.
- The youth are soliciting for parishioner to support them with any of this item for their training. Football
- Set of training bib
- Two soccerballs
- Two pairs of keepers gloves
- Ball cones
- Two volley balls
- Volleyball net
- Zumuta Mata of CKC Kurudu Catholic Church will be having her monthly general meeting at Azaltha Station on 11th may, 2019. By 7:00am.
- Zonal Mass: Zone 4B St. Theresa Benedicta of the Cross. They will Meet in the house of Mrs Agagwu at Phase 4 Army Estate Kurudu. By Keke Napep Junction
- Holy Trinity (6:00am) Choir are soliciting for new members. Their rehearsal days are Wednesday/Friday immediately after evening mass and Saturday 4:00pm.
- St. Peter Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, and Rivers Catholic Community holds her station meeting on the 5th May, 2019. Immediately after 10:00am Mass, All sons and daughter of the association are to be in attendance.
- Zonal mass will be at Zone C. Leaders take note.
- Pay your AMC at the payment point.
- THERE will be Road Walk/ Aerobics every Saturday from 5:30am to 6:30am. All are encourage to join
- The Legion of Mary are Soliciting for new members, their meeting days are Saturday and Sunday immediately after the mass.
- St. Vincent De Paul Society are soliciting for new members